Employment with Crosspoint Church
Crosspoint Church offers a high-energy, fast-paced, innovative ministry environment that is externally focused, gospel-centred, and Spirit-dependent. Our team is highly motivated, balancing apostolic ingenuity, people care, and ministry effectiveness. It's an exciting place to serve Christ.
SUMMER CHILDREN'S PROGRAM ASSISTANT
We are seeking to hire two Summer Children’s Program Assistants for 12 weeks from May 9 – July 31, 2022. This role is 30 hours per week.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Assist with planning and preparation of ONE Church gatherings at Crosspoint Church on Sunday mornings.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Sunday morning curriculum for kids in grades 1-6.
- Assist with administrative roles, creative planning, craft preparation, game preparation, leadership development, and training of volunteers related to the preparation for Kid’s Kapers Day Camp.
- Assist the Camp Director during three weeks of Kid’s Kapers by taking on key leadership roles.
- Provide leadership for the junior leaders during the weeks of Kid’s Kapers.
- Assist with clean-up of camp.
A person in this role should have experience working with elementary-aged children. A candidate who is currently studying at the post-secondary level in fields related to children’s ministry or education would be ideal. As this is a church staff position, this person should be a growing Christ-follower.
A complete job description is available upon request. To request a job description, or to apply for the role, please forward your resume and other pertinent information to email@example.com.
If you are looking for an internship or field education credit, please contact us here.