Employment with Crosspoint Church
Crosspoint Church offers a high-energy, fast-paced, innovative ministry environment that is externally focused, gospel-centred, and Spirit-dependent. Our team is highly motivated, balancing apostolic ingenuity, people care, and ministry effectiveness. It's an exciting place to serve Christ.
We are seeking to hire a Preschool Coordinator from November 1, 2022 to December 1, 2023 (duration of a maternity leave). This role is 10 hours per week.
The person in this role leads the Crosspoint Kids Preschool Team in creating a space that allows children to grow in their discipleship journeys. This person also equips parents to disciple their children and collaborates with the Children's Pastor to lead parent workshops and family events to this end.
- Support preschool volunteers, welcome families, and lead singing time in preschool rooms during Sunday morning gatherings.
- Recruit, train, coach, and pray for a team of volunteers to come alongside preschoolers in their discipleship journey.
- Schedule teams of volunteers for all preschool rooms and find subs as necessary.
- Ensure the preparation of curriculum and supplies for all preschool classes each Sunday.
- Provide pastoral care for preschool families.
- Collaborate with the Children's Pastor to plan and facilitate volunteer training, volunteer appreciation, parent workshops, ONE Church experiences, and family events.
- Participate in creative and big-picture planning, prayer, and pastoral leadership of Crosspoint Kids.
A complete job description is available upon request. To request a job description or to apply for the role, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
We are seeking to hire a Worship Coordinator. This role is 12 hours per week.
The Worship Coordinator is responsible for developing worship leaders and teams and for assisting the Assistant Pastor with creative oversight for Sunday morning gatherings and special worship events.
- Recruit and equip a team of volunteer musicians and vocalists
- Schedule all worship teams through Planning Centre
- Work closely with the Assistant Pastor and worship leaders to creatively design Sunday morning gatherings through long-term planning
- Develop and mentor a team of worship leaders through regular training meetings
- Give oversight to weekly worship practices
- Manage all worship instruments, worship library and worship budget
- Actively participate on the staff team to give collaborative direction to the church
- Carry out all required administrative and operational duties as needed
A complete job description is available upon request. To request a job description or to apply for the role, please forward your resume and other pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking for an internship or field education credit, please contact us here.