A generous life is a blessed life. That's what Jesus taught. We are a community of disciples who understand that there is delight in sacrificially giving our time, treasure, and talents to God's kingdom.
We believe that because of Jesus we are richer than we think or could ever imagine. And because of God's great generosity towards us - his incomparably great love, his limitless spiritual power, his endless reserve of grace - we can give to others with glad hearts and open arms. We can approach life with an abundance mentality rather than a scarcity mindset.
We invite you to join us in this blessed life of generosity. There are five simple ways for you to donate to Crosspoint Church:
- In Person: You can make a donation when you attend one of our Sunday gatherings by using cash, cheque, or our secure debit machine. You can use these options throughout the week by visiting our Ministry Centre.
- By Mail: Cheques can also be mailed directly to our church campus. Please make all cheques payable to "Crosspoint Church".
- Online: You can also donate online through Realm, Crosspoint's online giving service. It is completely safe and secure.
- Text: Text "OnMission" and amount to 73256. (i.e. "OnMission $50")
- REALM: You can give through your profile on our online community. Sign up for REALM and download the "REALM Connect" application. Learn more by watching the video below.
Learn how to give using your REALM Connect profile here.
You will receive a tax-deductible receipt for all donations, including those made online.
DISCLAIMER: The online option enables you to donate by using your credit card. Crosspoint Church is accepting credit card donations for your convenience. We believe strongly that consumer debt is an epidemic problem in our culture and we do not want to be contributors to it. So please use this service for credit card donations only if you intend to pay off the amount before month’s end. We encourage all of our donors to exercise wise stewardship of their resources so that they can be liberated from debt and empowered to use their resources to build God’s kingdom.