Topic: Weekend Gathering Message Passage: Mark 12:41–12:44
(Guest Speaker: Art Reimer)
“Now Jesus sat opposite the treasury and saw how the rich people put money into the treasury. Any many who were rich put in much. Then one poor widow came and threw in two mites, which make a quadrans. So He called his disciples to Himself and said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that this poor widow has put in more than all those have given to the treasury; for they all put in out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty put in all that she had, her whole livelihood.” Mark 12:41-44
1. God sees________ that no one else sees.
Ways to Practice Generosity this Christmas
1. Give people the present of your _____________.
2. Give people the present of ___________________.
3. Give ____________ to gain eternal friends.
Luke 16: 9
God sees _________ that no one else sees.
3. God sees __________ that no one else sees.