Pieces of Gratitude
February 12, 2012 Series: ten thousand reasons to find happiness
Topic: Weekend Gathering Message Passage: 1 Timothy 6:6–6:8
Towards a Permanent Culture of Discontent...
What about contentment?
It is .
1. You can’t _____________________________ .
2. You really only need ._____________________________
3. Wanting more than you need ._____________________________
It is ________________________________
Genesis 3:2-6 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’ “You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.
1. We go to ________________________________
2. We learn to develop _______________________________.