Employment with Crosspoint Church
Crosspoint Church offers a high-energy, fast-paced, innovative ministry environment that is externally-focused and God-dependent. Our team is always on the go, balancing apostolic ingenuity, people care and ministry effectiveness. It's an exciting place to serve Christ.
Crosspoint Church is seeking to hire a part-time Worship Coordinator. This is an eight hour per week role. There is future potential to increase the number of hours for this position.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Recruit and equip teams of volunteer musicians and vocalists
- Schedule all worship teams through Planning Centre
- Lead worship during Sunday gatherings as part of worship leader rotation
- Work closely with the Lead Pastor and worship leaders to creatively design Sunday morning gatherings through long-term planning
- Develop and mentor a team of worship leaders through regular training meetings
- Give oversight to weekly worship rehearsals as needed
- Manage worship library and worship budget
- Actively participate on the staff team to give collaborative direction to the church
We are looking for someone with a positive “can do” attitude, good emotional intelligence, and team-building skills, who can motivate and inspire volunteers. The candidate should have musical competencies and experience leading contemporary worship. This person should also have good computer and administrative skills.
As this is a church ministry position, this person must be a growing Christ-follower.
A complete job description is available upon request. To request a job description, or to apply for the role, please forward your resume and other pertinent information here.
If you are looking for an internship or field education credit, please contact us here.