Employment with Crosspoint Church
Crosspoint Church offers a high-energy, fast-paced, innovative ministry environment that is externally-focused and God-dependent. Our team is always on-the-go, balancing apostolic ingenuity, people care and ministry effectiveness. It's an exciting place to serve Christ.
SUMMER CHILDREN'S PROGRAM ASSISTANT
Crosspoint Church is seeking to hire a Summer Children's Program Assistant for 12 weeks from May 30 – August 28, 2016. This role is approximately 35 hours per week.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with and assuming leadership for planning, preparation and implementation of music, games, storytelling, and crafts for children ages 0 to grade 6 at Crosspoint Church on Sunday mornings.
- Assisting with administrative roles, creative planning, craft preparation, game preparation, leadership development and training of volunteers related to the preparation for Kid's Kapers Day Camp.
- Assisting in implementation of the North East Community Summer Festival.
- Providing leadership for the youth who are Leaders In Training (LITs) during the weeks of Kid's Kapers.
- Assisting the Camp Director during the weeks of camp and assuming leadership over certain elements of camp.
- Assisting with clean-up of camp and transitioning into fall programming after camp.
A person in this role should have experience working with elementary-aged children. A candidate who is currently studying at the post-secondary level in fields related to education, community development or recreation would be ideal. As this is a church staff position, this person should be a growing Christ-follower.
A complete job description is available upon request. To request a job description, or to apply for the role, please forward your resume and other pertinent information here.
If you are looking for an internship or field education credit, please contact us here.