Employment with Crosspoint Church
Crosspoint Church offers a high-energy, fast-paced, innovative ministry environment that is externally-focused and God-dependent. Our team is always on the go, balancing apostolic ingenuity, people care and ministry effectiveness. It's an exciting place to serve Christ.
SUMMER CHILDREN'S PROGRAM ASSISTANT
Crosspoint Church is seeking to hire a Summer Children's Program Assistant for 12 weeks from May 8 – August 28, 2017. This role is approximately 35 hours per week.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with planning, preparation and implementation of music, games, storytelling, and crafts for children ages 0- grade 6 at Crosspoint Church on Sunday mornings.
- Assisting with administrative roles, creative planning, craft preparation, game preparation, leadership development and training of volunteers related to the preparation for Kid's Kapers Daycamp.
- Assisting the Camp Director during the weeks of Kid’s Kapers by taking on key leadership roles at camp.
- Assisting with implementation of the North East Community Summer Festival.
- Assisting with clean-up of camp and transitioning into fall programming after camp.
A person in this role should have experience working with elementary-aged children. A candidate who is currently studying at the post-secondary level in fields related to children's ministry or education would be ideal. As this is a church staff position, this person should be a growing Christ-follower.
A complete job description is available upon request. To request a job description, or to apply for the role, please forward your resume and other pertinent information here.
If you are looking for an internship or field education credit, please contact us here.